Who should I start for Wild Card Fantasy Football?


doing fantasy football playoff league , have lineup set, want opinion weeks playoffs games.

basic standard scoring & defense defense no special teams.
here lineup

qb
1 aaron rodgers

rb
1 adrian peterson
2 ray rice

wr
1 randall cobb
2 reggie wayne

rb/wr
1 marshawn lynch

te
1 jermichael finley

def
1 cincinnati

k
1 blair walsh

can pick weeks wild card games.
washington, seattle, gb, minn, indy, balt, cin, houston

we doing fantasy football playoff league , have lineup set, want opinion weeks playoffs games. basic standard scoring & defense defense no special teams. here lineup qb 1 aaron rodgers rb 1 adrian peterson 2 ray rice wr 1 randall cobb 2 reggie...


Sports Fantasy Sports Next



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs about wanting to forget someone?

How to keep my tent warm?

I'm starting to collect records. What should I store them in?