Should i buy this computer or just get a cheaper with a monitor or can I use my tv as a monitor?


ok need computer purchase advice. computer want cost $203.46 problem doesn't come monitor, keyboard or mouse. it's desktop computer has 3.5 ghz , 3.0 gb of ram. great work , putting videos on youtube without monitor or keyboard it's might useless.

should buy , rest separately or should cheaper 1 monitor,keyboard,and mouse?

cheaper desktops computer $89.00- 159.00 have 1 or 2 gigs of ram.

or can use tv monitor , other stuff somewhere else?

use advice thanks

ok need computer purchase advice. computer want cost $203.46 problem doesn't come monitor, keyboard or mouse. it's desktop computer has 3.5 ghz , 3.0 gb of ram. great work , putting videos on youtube without monitor or...


Computers & Internet Hardware Monitors Next



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs about wanting to forget someone?

How to keep my tent warm?

I'm starting to collect records. What should I store them in?