How do I start my Artwork Business?


okay starting art business called venomart. make album/mixtape covers music artist. have made 1 one person went , asked him if make him plus did free. , isn't famous yet. said me got more costumers pay havn't gotten since. business out there music artist come , purchase album/mixtape cover. pretty @ making them. use gimp make them , people tell me talented.

how make business more popular? start website? partner someone? i'm lost , need help. thanks!

okay starting art business called venomart. make album/mixtape covers music artist. have made 1 one person went , asked him if make him plus did free. , isn't famous yet. said me got more costumers pay...


Business & Finance Small Business Next



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs about wanting to forget someone?

How to keep my tent warm?

I'm starting to collect records. What should I store them in?