I just got hit by a car?


me , friends walking home mall (we 15 btw) , running. tripped chest slammed car. car stopped , guy got out. in alot of pain ( no adults btw) when guy stepped out of car friends said " yo lets leave dont want in trouble , stuff " started running ( 1 of them helping me ) , couldnt breath properly. home , chest in alot of pain. havnt told becuase im scared of getting in trouble. do??

me , friends walking home mall (we 15 btw) , running. tripped chest slammed car. car stopped , guy got out. in alot of pain ( no adults btw) when guy stepped out of car friends said " yo lets leave dont want get...


Cars & Transportation Safety Next



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs about wanting to forget someone?

How to keep my tent warm?

I'm starting to collect records. What should I store them in?