Can I use running shoes for volleyball?


in 2 days winter volleyball clinic signed starts , says need indoor court shoes. have pair of nike runners athletics , mom doesn't want blow $40+ or pair of volleyball shoes. camp lasts 3 whole days btw.
having running shoes okay or make me sit out or until shoes. i'm paranoid..

also, i'm pretty beginner , camp mom signed me isn't beginner. it's recreational intermediate. i'm going 1 of younger ones...

i'm worried right if i'll okay. everyone!! :)

so in 2 days winter volleyball clinic signed starts , says need indoor court shoes. have pair of nike runners athletics , mom doesn't want blow $40+ or pair of volleyball shoes. camp lasts 3 whole days btw. having running shoes okay or...


Sports Volleyball Next



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs about wanting to forget someone?

How to keep my tent warm?

I'm starting to collect records. What should I store them in?