I need to go to Lebanon but...?


have go lebanon possible. have passport , new valid correct time.

however, need visa in still because usa.

while have heard citizens usa can purchase/receive automatic tourist visa when arrive in lebanon showing passport, have heard in contrast need fill out application , submit letters , pay fees (and on) , receive visa prior leaving.

knows , can give me valid , date information (remember immigration laws change sometimes) ?

need know correct way and/or easiest way visa enter lebanon.

thank help!

i have go lebanon possible. have passport , new valid correct time. however, need visa in still because usa. while have heard citizens usa can purchase/receive automatic tourist visa when arrive in lebanon by...


Travel Africa & Middle East Lebanon Next



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs about wanting to forget someone?

I'm starting to collect records. What should I store them in?

Does any one do this with coversations?